Fullerton Workers Compensation Lawyer Dennis DascanioFullerton Workers Compensation Attorney Dennis Dascanio helps hurt workers. Have you been injured on the job? Accidente de trabajo? If so, it is imperative that you retain a highly skilled Workers Compensation Attorney. Fullerton Workers Compensation Lawyer Dennis Dascanio is a California State Certified Workers Compensation Specialist, who has been fighting aggressively on behalf of those who have sustained a work injury in the Fullerton area for over 30 years. Our Workers Compensation Law Firm has won settlements and judgments on behalf of thousands of clients, totaling in the millions.
Fullerton Workers Compensation Attorney Dennis DascanioContact us today at (714) 550-7002 to make an appointment for a complimentary in-office consultation with one of Southern California’s top Work Injury Lawyers. We will thoroughly review your case with you, including any documentation that you bring in such as doctor’s reports, injury reports, etc., and determine how best to help you get the Workers Compensation Benefits to which you are entitled for time lost from work and medical expenses. We take most cases on contingency; you don’t pay attorney fees until we obtain a settlement or judgment in your favor. The vast majority of Workers Comp Benefit Claims are wrongfully denied. If you find yourself in this situation, don’t give up hope! A qualified and knowledgeable Fullerton Workers Comp Attorney and Workplace Accident Lawyer with our firm may still be able to help you get your benefits!
Workers Comp Benefits | Fullerton Workers Compensation AttorneyWhether you or a loved one has been the victim of a work injury, a highly knowledgeable and experienced Fullerton Workers Compensation Lawyer who has an in-depth understanding of the Workers Comp system can help you navigate the confusing process and obtain the benefits that you are entitled to receive. The expert Workers Compensation Attorney at our firm will thoroughly explain how the process works, as well as educate you with respect to the benefits that you may be eligible for based on the unique circumstances of your case, the extent of your injuries, and whether your injury is temporary or permanent. Your Workers Compensation Benefits may include:
- Medical Benefits: Workers Comp will pay for all necessary medical care related to the work injury, including all hospitalization costs, costs for rehabilitation, physical therapy and occupational therapy, chiropractic care, follow-up doctor’s visits, and the cost of all prescription medication that is prescribed as a result of a work injury.
- Travel Expenses: You are entitled to reimbursement for all necessary travel expenses required to obtain medical treatment for work related injuries, including but not limited to standard mileage rates, parking fees, toll fees, etc. It is important that you retain all receipts for reimbursement.
- Job Displacement Benefits: These are job retraining benefits for those whose injuries are so extensive as to be deemed permanent, thereby preventing the injured employee from returning to their previous line of work.
- Temporary & Permanent Disability Benefits: These benefits take the form of monetary compensation to act as partial income replacement. Your physician will determine whether your injuries are temporary or permanent.
- Family Death Benefits: Death Benefits are available to the family members of a loved one who has died as the result of a work related injury.