Westminster Workers Compensation Attorney Dennis DascanioAs an experienced Work Injury Attorney, Westminster Lawyer Dennis A. Dascanio has been serving clients throughout Orange County, California for more than 30 years. If you have been injured at work, or if you have developed an injury or illness from any type of work-related activity, contact The Law Firm of Dennis A. Dascanio today. We have helped thousands of injured workers obtain medical care and Workers Compensation Benefits to help with recovery. The law requires an employer to cover all costs related to the work injury, and we are well prepared to help you get results and access to these benefits. Westminster Workers Compensation Lawyer Dennis Dascanio is a Certified Specialist in Workers Compensation Law. Mr. Dascanio has demonstrated comprehensive experience with considerable depth of knowledge in this area of practice, and he is considered an expert by the California State Bar’s Board of Legal Specialization.
Westminster Workers Compensation Attorney Dennis DascanioSince 1987, Mr. Dascanio and his team of legal professionals have been protecting the rights of hurt workers. We take many Workers Compensation cases on a contingency arrangement. This means our clients do not pay upfront; our clients only pay after we obtain a successful outcome for the case. Contact our Workers Compensation Law Firm Today! Call (714) 550-7002 and arrange a free consult with an experienced Workers Comp Attorney. Our Work Injury Lawyers are dedicated to helping clients get much-needed resources.
Work Injury Attorney Services in Westminster, CaliforniaFor more than 30 years, Workers Comp Lawyer Dennis Dascanio has been helping clients cut through the red tape of the Workers Compensation Process. As an expert in this field, he has represented individuals with many types of injuries. Our experience includes catastrophic workplace injuries, injuries from industrial workplace accidents, and construction accidents, and many more, including:
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Lung and Respiratory Illnesses
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- Injuries due to Toxic Substance Exposure
Workers Comp Benefits for Injured WorkersWorkers Compensation Lawyer Dennis Dascanio understands the challenges of dealing with a work injury while also struggling to make ends meet on a reduced income. He pursues the maximum benefits for each client. Depending on the circumstances and type of injury you have sustained, you may qualify for more than one of the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits: All injuries related to your job are fully covered by Workers Compensation Benefits. Contact our office for information on applying.
- Permanent Disability: If you are unable to return to your job, you may qualify for permanent disability payments.
- Temporary Disability: If you are temporarily unable to return to your job, you may be eligible for temporary disability payments.
- Job Retraining Benefits: If you are unable to return to your previous employment due to the injury, you may qualify for reimbursement of education costs.
- Death Benefits: If a loved one has perished due to a work-related injury or workplace accident, you may be eligible for Family Death Benefits.