San Diego Workers Compensation Attorney
San Diego Workers Compensation Attorney & SSDIWelcome to the Law Offices of San Diego Social Security Disability Attorney Dennis A. Dascanio. The Law Offices Dennis A. Dascanio has a team of skilled lawyers who fight for the rights of disabled clients who cannot return to work. Social Security Disability can be complex and around 75% of SSDI claims get denied at first. Dennis Dascanio, a San Diego SSDI Attorney, may be able help you get the benefits you need even if you have already been denied. If you need a skilled SSDI Benefits Lawyer, contact San Diego SSDI Attorneys at the Law Offices of Dennis A. Dascanio at (619) 338-8399 today to make an appointment for a free consultation with one of our caring, knowledgeable Social Security Disability Insurance Attorneys.
Qualifying for Social Security Disability in San Diego CaliforniaSocial Security Disability is only available to those who can prove that they are disabled by a chronic illness or other health condition. An example of health conditions that will qualify an individual for SSDI may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Mental Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Uncontrolled Seizures
Social Security Practice AreasYou and your dependents could be eligible for Social Security Disability Benefits and Auxiliary Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits if you are severely injured or have been diagnosed with a chronic psychiatric or medical illness and are unable work. At the San Diego, California Law Offices of Disability Lawyer Dennis A. Dascanio, we represent clients in a wide variety of disability related cases, including the following:
- SSDI – Social Security Disability Insurance available to qualifying individuals who will be disabled for at least a year or whose illness is terminal.
- SSI – Supplemental Security Income pays monthly benefits to disabled individuals who have extremely limited income or resources.
- SSDI Appeals – Social Security Disability Appeals for those who have already had their claims denied. Even if you have a valid, justified claim it is common for SSDI judges to deny benefits. We can evaluate your case, and if we believe that it has been wrongfully denied, help you through the appeals process.
- Social Security Dependent Benefits – Dependent benefits are available for the children of disabled individuals who are entitled to Social Security Disability benefits. They can also be paid to the children or grandchildren of a deceased parent, who paid Social Security taxes and worked during their lifetime. These benefits are meant to provide financial support for dependent children. For more information, contact the Law Offices Dennis A. Dascanio in San Diego for Social Security Benefits.
- Social Security Surviving Spouse Benefits – If an SSDI recipient dies, the spouse who survived may be eligible for widow/widower benefits. This applies if the following conditions apply: The surviving spouse has at least 60 years old and is not yet full retirement age; and the surviving spouse has attained full retirement age. These benefits may not be available to the surviving spouse if they are remarried.